Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Soldato
Lack of ingame stats is a disappointment. Basically same as MW2, no-where near as good as BLOPS. I used to enjoy looking at randoms stats.

Game seems good though, enjoyed all the maps so far. Fair bit of lag though.

No where near as good as BLOPS? Thats not good. It's still p2p isn't it? Lag will always be an issue until they put their hand in their pockets for dedicated servers. I thought with the RRP being higher it might happen but it looks like its all about the money :p

Soldato
Too many **** poor people.

The who point of kill confirmed is to stop camping, yet its the worst thing.

My team tend to camp and not retrieve the tags, and the other team hide in corners so they get the points.

Won 2 games and lost 7

Please hurry and get it guys so I can have a decent team :(

I just think you need to try harder.

Caporegime
no postman yet,hope he comes soon

My mates a postman in your area I've asked him to miss your house out today and I will give him the xmas tip you never give him.

Lack of ingame stats is a disappointment. Basically same as MW2, no-where near as good as BLOPS. I used to enjoy looking at randoms stats..

That's so they can charge you for what you got for free before. It makes the padding on that elite membership look a little better. :D

Soldato
Just came across someone with the Type 95 and seems safe to say that it is a touch overpowered. 2-3 bullets to take you down and despite having Rapid Fire there was basically zero kick. Not sure it'll be worth even trying any of the other Assault Rifles once it's unlocked.

Soldato
My mates a postman in your area I've asked him to miss your house out today and I will give him the xmas tip you never give him.

Haha, I am a postman and I reckon I have got about 8 copies on my route :D
Telco emailed at 1am to say its been dispatched so fingers crossed its here tomorrow. Shame I'm moving house on Saturday so won't really get to play for a couple of weeks ....

Soldato
I couldn't do the midnight release (and after the blops one I didn't really one too) as I have work today so I had an early night and got up just before 4am and popped into tesco, managed to get a couple of hiurs in (currently lvl20)

So far its a more improved mw2 more then a succesor to blops, the maps seem a hybrid of mw2 and bo, they all feel and look a bit too similar to be fresh but are still enjoyable and hopefully more so when I get to know them a bit better.

Also I have it on PS3 and so far no disconnections or lag so I'm very happy with that, also no 10m knifings

Soldato
Level 20 in a couple of hours? Damn! How many levels until prestige?
I'm also abit disappoint that no supermarket is selling it dirt cheap like MW2. Didn't really wanna shell out much for this but i need a cod fix fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :p

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
Level 20 in a couple of hours? Damn! How many levels until prestige?
I'm also abit disappoint that no supermarket is selling it dirt cheap like MW2. Didn't really wanna shell out much for this but i need a cod fix fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :p

I don't think supermarkets have the choice to sell them cheaper these days which is sad :( more for money etc.

I didn't end up going in at 12am I hope their are some left :D

Soldato
Just came across someone with the Type 95 and seems safe to say that it is a touch overpowered.

I mentioned this a few pages back. Glad i'm not the only one that thinks it's OP! It literally takes one burst to kill with it.

As for all this talk about Activision only being about the money - come on! We all know that isn't what they're about! :p

Soldato
Secured the package from Tesco. It was hilarious, nobody knew what to do. There were kids crying, middle aged women buying just the game for £38 and ignoring the points. The staff had not been briefed, the entertainment section didn't start till 9am and the store manager wasn't even there!

Eventually I saw a bloke come out of a side door with a box full of xbox versions, but he wouldn't let people have them as they weren't in security boxes for the shelves, so we all marched to customer services. I marched faster.

What did irritate me was they were seemingly letting people buy 7/8 copies which is just ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom