OcUK Battlefield 3 Platoon [X360]

Soldato
I'l' be online tonight probably from around 7pm.
Normally 3 or more of us, so eventually hoping ot get some games where we are almost a full team rather than just 1 squad.

I mean 4 of us working together is enough to win most games due to the lack of coherant team work of other players.

Associate
I've sent an application to join, I try and get on when I can (usually when the missus is busy ;)) and I'm not the greatest player. But fed up of being in random squads with no teamwork, so be nice to play with decent people.

Edit: XBL tag is Proc 25.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just accepted the friend request on XBL. Is everyone contained within the group? Will I be able to see in BF3 whenever someone in the group is playing?

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Enjoyed those few games with MrLOL + VulturousPiano (when we finally managed to get onto the same squad! lol)

It makes the game far more enjoyable with a bit of team work. Although the games server mechanics seem to want to battle against squads of people trying to join together!

Look forward to some more games with the OcUK guys!

Associate
Accepted the friend request last night, looking forward to playing with ppl. Can see there being a change in teamplay tonight with all the call of duty players leaving.

Caporegime
Enjoyed those few games with MrLOL + VulturousPiano (when we finally managed to get onto the same squad! lol)

It makes the game far more enjoyable with a bit of team work. Although the games server mechanics seem to want to battle against squads of people trying to join together!

Look forward to some more games with the OcUK guys!

The karg island game was excellent.

So much more fun as a squad

Associate
OP
I've just accepted the outstanding applications.

I've had too much work the past week to get any decent time in. Hopefully this weekend I'll have more time. It will be interesting to see if the average skill level goes up now that MW3 is out.

Caporegime
I've just accepted the outstanding applications.

I've had too much work the past week to get any decent time in. Hopefully this weekend I'll have more time. It will be interesting to see if the average skill level goes up now that MW3 is out.

Does it make me a dirty cheat that i intend on playing both ? lol

Back
Top Bottom