Pics of stuff we bought in November!

Associate
dsc4649.jpg

Just arrived, running stock, no biggie ;)

Caporegime
Well thank you mate for explaining it to me, now I realise I should have turned to OCuK in the first place for advice!
I'll look into returning it. To be perfectly honest, I have actually noticed an imbalance in favour of treble.

no problem.

only the audio enthusiasts on here will know about this kinda stuff, the best place for research is head fi.

are you using a ipod touch? if so there are 2 really good apps on there, Equ and Equalizer which are great for fine tuning music to your preference. Equ uses a lot of power and some touch's struggle to run it. Look into both of them.

if you can't return it, im sure you could sell it on the members market or ebay for a good amount. the E11 is roughly £10 cheaper than an E7 and a much better amp, the E6 is £30 cheaper than an E7 and the same amp.

either way your much better off getting just an amp than keeping the E7 unless you plan on using it as a DAC which means you need to purchase an additional AMP.

if you want the ultimate in portable SQ though, it has to be either a Cowon, or a phone with USB digital out. On a rating scale i would say

Cowon Player = 10/10
Phone with USB Digital Out and a decent DAC and an E11 = 9.5/10

Ipod with line out and an E11 = 9/10
Ipod with line out and an E6 = 8/10

Ipod on its own = 7/10

Soldato
Back on topic now.....

I'm skint :D

iPhone127.jpg

Bodyfit 260 L/S Crew
Bodyfit 260 Leggings W/fly
Men’s Delta AR Zip
Men's Atom LT Hoody
Phd Ski Light
Zenta LT Glove
DX Red Gradient Icon

In the post is the Men's Beta AR GTX Pro Jacket as they didn't have the right colour in stock

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom