***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

Associate
Does anyone know if the bootloader is unlocked on the retail version?

I just remember a XDA thread about a phone with a locked bootloader and someone got hold of a dev phone where the bootloader was unlocked.
There was a big thread getting the guy to take a rom dump first for the devs to work on.

Probably not much of an issue due to the source already being released, but I thought I'd mention it.

Man of Honour
OP
so no one said how good the screen is...
is it good ??

come one guys...more photos and thoughts please;)

It's just fantastic:

galaxynexus11.jpg

Soldato
uvarvu, I'd complain directly to samsung on twitter. Terrible thing to happen to the very first Galaxy Nexus owner. I'd also highlight how you wasted so much of your time for nothing.

Soldato
uvarvu, I'd complain directly to samsung on twitter. Terrible thing to happen to the very first Galaxy Nexus owner. I'd also highlight how you wasted so much of your time for nothing.

You could haggle and get more free stuff since the first ever owner ended up with a dud.

I highly doubt Samsung would want this sort of info released to the press...................

Soldato
Called both Phones4U stores in Dundee.

Both agreed that stock should arrive in tomorrow. The Murraygate store said that they won't be selling it sim-free while the Overgate store said that they WILL be selling it sim-free.

Honestly, the stores are literally 10 minutes walking distance apart but yet they cannot get their facts straight.

Anyways, delivery is due AM so I will be taking a trip into town at 4pm tomorrow.

Associate
How come uvarvu was the first GN owner in the UK, but was second in the line? Was the other guy asleep when the doors opened and got trampled over...

Are these being released in two flavours 16Gb and 32Gb?

Back
Top Bottom