Photobucket App Y U NO... Grr. Alternatives?

I've been a user of PB since the early days, and have used it for many a hosted picture in the Random Image thread amongst others.

Over the last few years I've used the iOS app to upload my mobile snaps, which over wifi is OK. Over 3G is utterly useless, and fails 9.9/10. Normally resulting in me emailing the photo to myself and then uploading on the PC. :mad:

Can anyone recommend an image hosting solution that comes with a decent app for mobile uploads, and simple web based tools like resizing and cropping. The latter 2 features aren't essential, but nice to haves.

Thanks in advance.

Associate
I have my own space, so tbh, not used them for storage, but they do via the "Pixlr imm.io" link on their page linked previously...

imm.io is a one-click easy image sharer, perfect if you want to upload an image to show your friends or link from other sites. Just choose a file to upload and we give it a place to call home.

I suppose if you want less restrictive hosting (above gets removed if not viewed for 30days), then maybe flickr is your alternative.

Back
Top Bottom