**HAZRO HZ27WA & HZ27WC ARRIVING SOON INCLUDING NONE-GLASS VERSIONS!**

Soldato
Well decided to screw it anyway and asked for refund when they get it. Either DELL comes out with a glossy, or Hazro stop jacking off on the QC.

Damn shame but I really cba when my Dell U23s are still perfect, apart from the AG.

Associate
It's OC UK taking us for a price roller-coaster ride. The Hazro prices themselves are much more stable.
£350 was a weekly (or weekend can't remember) special deal. Price at the moment is silly high, its main competitor (the Dell U2711) is actually cheaper in the Netherlands than the Hazro HZ27WC.. including the delivery costs for the dell (€547,40 total), excluding the delivery costs for the Hazro (currently at a whopping £479.99 @ OC UK).

I think OC UK would sell a lot more if they kept prices at least below that of the manufacturer.. I mean you look up the specs there and accidentally stumble upon a better offer this way.

Associate
Running low in stock? at £350 they were under priced IMO. Perhaps because of the quality issues they sold some cheap to get people interested again, glad I bought 2 to replace screens which were about 6 & 7 years old which I payed about £600 & £900 at the time (sammy 244t & 23" Apple). The 23" Apple just sold on the bay for £285 so I'm well happy and as far as I can tell the Hazro's colour calibration is about as accurate as the old Apple.

Associate
Just recieved my HZ27WC brilliant display never seen a display like it, no dead or stuck pixels really pleased only very minor thing for me is you can not tilt the stand up slightly, thanks ocuk and hazro. :)

Associate
Apologies if this has been answered already - but does anyone know if you can use a HDMI>DVI or DP>DVI cable with the HZ27WC and still achieve the 2,560x1,440 res? I'd like to connect this to a Dell Studio laptop, with only HDMI/Displayport/VGA outputs...

Many Thanks,

James

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom