*****Official Star Wars: The Old Republic Thread*****

Soldato
We have quite a few (well about 5) USA players thats I know of they play on EU servers because of their work times.

I'm not sure who and how many tried to join from here last night, there were 19 applications when I checked this morning (yes its working again) but I only accepted 2, rest either blank applications which we never accept or to young, we a 18+ min guild.

I applied last night, under the name "Rockwell-". I'm 22 and wrote quite a bit on the app.

Edit: Looks like I wasn't. How come?

Last edited:
Permabanned
I applied last night, under the name "Rockwell-". I'm 22 and wrote quite a bit on the app.
Rockwell- Joined: Oct 2011 Applied: 11.30.2011 Rejected: 12.01.2011
its must have been blank, when it got to us.

wow never looked at the rejected list before its about 8 times longer than the accepted one, strange seeing all those rejected in a list like that.

Added:
Funny enough I'm sure I remember reading your one, sure its the age thing, as I'm positive I remember reading someone saying they were 22 in the application ..tho may have being someone else.

Added again ..nope was someone else went to check :p

My name is Mateusz ( Matt ) and Im 22. Im working so, thats .....

Your more than welcome to reapply m8, many do..

Last edited:
Soldato
its must have been blank, when it got to us.

wow never looked at the rejected list before its about 8 times longer than the accepted one, strange seeing all those rejected in a list like that.

Added:
Funny enough I'm sure I remember reading your one, sure its the age thing, as I'm positive I remember reading someone saying they were 22 in the application ..tho may have being someone else.

Added again ..nope was someone else went to check :p

Your more than welcome to reapply m8, many do..

Whaaaat. I sent a decent app and pretty much filled every box :/. Bug maybe?

Permabanned
want a 30year old nolifer ?

im not chatty though

More than welcome to apply ...if you can that is site seems have fallen over again, its the one thing I have had a constant worry about is BW seem to struggle with the technical side of this game.
Whaaaat. I sent a decent app and pretty much filled every box :/. Bug maybe?
Happened before so would not surprise me.

Soldato
I folded like a stack of cards, got paid today and pre-ordered straight away. :p

Got it from shopto, pretty impressive as I got my early access code in seconds and now all regged with the swtor site! :)

Soldato
We have quite a few (well about 5) USA players thats I know of they play on EU servers because of their work times.

I'm not sure who and how many tried to join from here last night, there were 19 applications when I checked this morning (yes its working again) but I only accepted 2, rest either blank applications which we never accept or to young, we a 18+ min guild.

Well, if its ok to do so I'll apply, as I'm looking for a permahome :) Am 18+ (Well, 30, and starting a new MMO...downward spiral that is, surely!) :o

Soldato
Soldato
I thought since the release is so close that I'd wait until playing and wouldn't bother with the beta - but I can't wait I know I'm going to break any moment now and install it :p

Associate
Now people have load of experience with Beta I'm hoping they can help me decide on a class to roll.

I fancy rolling a healer type, something along the lines of the Rune Priest from WAR and AOE/HOT healer. Anything like that in TOR?

Soldato
If there's anyone going Sith PvP and needs a guild as i think BSP have now closed recruitment your more than welcome to join us. You'll need to be quick though, guild lockout starts tomorrow.

It's a small core group of us, that have played a few games together for the past year. I'd say it is a mixture of both OcUK and outsiders. If interested then apply via the Guild link in my sig, we have our own site, forums and mumble aswell.

Soldato
Now people have load of experience with Beta I'm hoping they can help me decide on a class to roll.

I fancy rolling a healer type, something along the lines of the Rune Priest from WAR and AOE/HOT healer. Anything like that in TOR?

Smuggler/IA is a HOT healer. Inquisitor is a straight up direct healer. Can't say I've seen anything like a Rune Priest, those guys were quite unique. Maybe if an Inquisitor and an IA had a baby or something :)

Soldato
If you're looking for a PvP guild that has been going with the core members for around 10 years feel free to apply for DooM, 18+ only. Not really had a major recruitment drive so we're just a close group, use comms and are very organized at PvP, normally are top when it comes to PvP. Have had a few members from OcUK over the years in Aion/GA etc but mainly people outside of OcUK.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/178439/doom
http://www.doom-gaming.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=66

Back
Top Bottom