***OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - Discussion!***

Soldato
I don't think people should be obliged to post pictures if they don't want to. Saying that, I'm still miffed the custom 'jesus.jpg' t-shirt I made was never seen on here in the flesh!

I got a Jesus Action Figure for my SS last year and had no pics of him having the time of his life with it :(.

Associate
It's arrived, I've shaken it a little and there seems to be a few things in the box but I can't tell what they are :p Anyone have any guesses?

MUST RESIST URGE TO OPEN.......MUST.......RESIST! :eek:

photo-1.jpg

Man of Honour
pressie i ordered for my SS was dispatched from OcUK to me yesterday (gtx580), still not here :( needs to hurry up i need sleep!

EDIT: arrived, thats me done :)

Last edited:
Don
Well, my SS is an absolutely git to buy for, reveals very little of their self!

However, I've managed to snoop and find a present which took me all of a week to find!!! It's nothing great, but I've been stalking their posts and hopefully it's soemthing which they want, if not I apologise.

if the package turns up with the right address but wrong name, blame the company, I requested their name on it!!

Last edited:
Soldato
All sorted and delegated to my dad to post. Only one real present from me, but hopefully a good one - I did some research!

Was trying to remember is this the 3rd or 4th year of this?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
IAnyone have any guesses?

From looking at the box, how the sellotape is used and from your highly detailed description, I have come to the conclusion that the box contains a rare item called "The Something".

Enjoy your Something, I've always wanted something, maybe I'll get one too from my SS?

Oh the excitement!

Associate
Came home from college to find a big parcel in the kitchen,
Thank you my SS!

I am waiting for my bits from the rainforest to arrive and will then get them shipped off, they will definately be off by the 9th, i have however left it a bit late, damn A levels :(.

Have done a fair bit of research into my recipient so hopefully hell like it!

Man of Honour
Came home from college to find a big parcel in the kitchen,
Thank you my SS!

I am waiting for my bits from the rainforest to arrive and will then get them shipped off, they will definately be off by the 9th, i have however left it a bit late, damn A levels :(.

Have done a fair bit of research into my recipient so hopefully hell like it!

A levels - not a valid excuse, it's winter :p

Soldato
The main part of my present finally got delivered today after being ordered over a week ago.
Going to pick up a few other bits and pieces tomorrow and then get it in the post to my SS early next week.

Man of Honour
:eek: i has purple package :o
my flat mate just signed and took delivery of it, straight away i saw OcUK written on the back so i stopped right there and told my flat mate to put it somewhere safe and give it to me Christmas morning :) thankyou SS :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom