UFC Clothing....help?

Soldato
I wonder if someone can help me if possible?

My brother is very into UFC clothing and products (he does various fighting etc as hobbies)

I hate the stuff, I think the designs are terrible and the sport itself is average at best. But with christmas around the corner I need to know where I can buy him legit stuff at a good price

I know the website has a store but i am a bit reluctant to pay a premium and postage.

Anyone know where i can get a good priced tee shirt or jumper from?

Thanks in advance

Soldato
OP
Checked the Bay but was worried about items being fake. I was thinking about dvd's of some fights but I am pretty much sure he would just watch what he wants to online like he does already.

Will check out the other link thanks

Associate
As much as I enjoy the UFC myself I'm not sure I would wear the clothing. Figure it may attract unwanted attention from the odd Neanderthal, not the word I wanted to use their but obviously need to keep it forum friendly.

Its a little like how I'm loving Sons of Anarchy but hear reports of people getting grief over wearing the shows clothing, so despite wanting one of the plain hoodies with SAMCRO on it I don't think I will bother. :(

Associate
Read a couple of accounts online where folk who have been wearing SOA branded clothing showing the SOA club patch who have had their clothing removed from them by members of clubs here in the UK. Something about it being too similar to there own or some sort of insult or something, not really sure the reason for it.

Soldato
I have a couple of affliction tshirts which have good designs. There are some that are not OTT at all.

I got one from a sports/nutrition shop in leeds. It was £40 I think

UFC 1 was brutal! A skinny karate guy vs a sumo wrestler. The sumo went low and got a kick in the chops, 2 of his teeth flew out!

Back
Top Bottom