***OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - Discussion!***

Caporegime
Sorry to my recipient, you would have already got the package by now but I've been super busy with work this week and last week. It's being 100% posted tomorrow morning when I get in from work, I left this as a secret question on Elfster but I don't think it posted it as I can't see it anywhere. The package should be with you next Tuesday/Wednesday at the latest, it won't fit through the letterbox so someone will need to be at home, Merry Christmas. :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Hmm I gave my gifts a good shake just now and the soft one has a hard middle, I have an idea of what it could be but no idea on the other item!

The envelope has 2 items inside by the feel of it, a cardish thing and a paper!

£100,000 cheque wooo!

Maybe.

Associate
Hmm I gave my gifts a good shake just now and the soft one has a hard middle, I have an idea of what it could be but no idea on the other item!

The envelope has 2 items inside by the feel of it, a cardish thing and a paper!

£100,000 cheque wooo!

Maybe.

Probably a gift voucher to redeem one buttplug. Most likey a voucher for a used one though as it would go over the cost limit otherwise with the other gift I bet if it was for a new one.

and

pmbuzz you fool!!!!!!!!!!!

Associate
The main bit for my ss finally arrived today just in time for me to ship it tomorrow :D

Might have to get inventive on the wrapping paper though as I haven't got any :p

Back
Top Bottom