New years eve in london - good places?

Soldato
Did New years in London once before and never again, walking through piccadily circus was not an enjoyable moment

Associate
Did New years in London once before and never again, walking through piccadily circus was not an enjoyable moment

If it makes you feel better, it never is.

Going out on new years (at night) is not my thing, prefer to hit the pub in the afternoon and then relax at home with the vino in the evening. Get yourself down somewhere near the river for the fireworks though, they always look incredible on TV.

Edit: Fancy dress and cheese? http://www.timeout.com/london/clubs/event/237734/1151521/club-de-fromage-fifth-birthday

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't do NYE always do NYD instead now. I will be here:

uk-0101-298864-front.jpg

daz

daz

Soldato
You need to plan where you want to go and get tickets for it (or if you want to have a house party - organise it!) - wandering around aimlessly is not fun on New Years Eve, but is very easy to do in London because you end up with paralysis of choice with too many options!

It's fun to have random nights out, but New Years Eve is one of those times when you need a plan!

Associate
You need to plan where you want to go and get tickets for it (or if you want to have a house party - organise it!) - wandering around aimlessly is not fun on New Years Eve, but is very easy to do in London because you end up with paralysis of choice with too many options!

It's fun to have random nights out, but New Years Eve is one of those times when you need a plan!

This definitely.

NYE is always expected to be massive and an awesome night and is always a let down unless it is organised well.

Back
Top Bottom