*****Official Things we BOUGHT in December Thread*****

Associate
Next years crop.

I`ll start germinating these in January.

flyeqa.jpg

Soldato
Devolo 200AV Kit from the world where they get pcs from for half price £89.99 reduced to £44.99 thanks to Xmas Deals app on Android.

New bike lock for my impending delivery of my new bike (out for delivery today but not seen or heard anything yet)

Tastecard - got through work for £29.95 for the year

IMAG0143.jpg

Associate
GreatShield Smart Cover Buddy Snap On Slim-Fit £9.99 its great!
img1742copy.jpg

Devolo 200AV Start Kit from the world where they get pcs from for half price £89.99 reduced to £44.99. Thanks to the iPhone app.

(Has 3 ports and a wireless ap too, well pleased!
img1745qo.jpg

Soldato
Last month some might remember I bought a Fiio E7 portable headphone amp and posted in the thread about it, then some helpful person came along and told me I'd bought the wrong model.
Well in the end I did return the E7, because I thought that the sound was too weighted toward the treble, and also because the output sockets had become loose and the sound started to drop out. I think that was because it was too large and in a trouser pocket it was getting squashed too much.
Anyway, I bought the E11 instead and I'm much happier with it. I prefer the sound balance, it's smaller and lighter and has a removable, replaceable battery, so you can carry an extra with you. Also the sockets are a lot tighter and feel more sturdy. The E11 is also £5-10 cheaper.

Not my picture but it shows it pretty well:

I have it strapped to an Ipod, with that same connector, Grado SR80 headphones.

Back
Top Bottom