OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Okay, try and get the kcals/macros for 3 to 5 of your different meals.

Then write down the average, or the variance:
ie say it's 500 - 700kcals or just say it's an average of 600.

Caporegime
Okay, try and get the kcals/macros for 3 to 5 of your different meals.

Then write down the average, or the variance:
ie say it's 500 - 700kcals or just say it's an average of 600.

True.

I'll have to sit down and work it out somehow, god knows how really as theres so many different things in the pie :o

Mince, potato, beans, peas, sweetcorn, gravy :p

Then other evenings we'll have chicken kievs :o

Soldato
Can't really do dinner, as it changes everyday...For instance yesterday and today I'm having cottage pie :o

So? You can still write the other things down and i'm sure you have a decent idea of what is in the dinners. It's like you are making this difficult on purpose :o

I'll have to sit down and work it out somehow, god knows how really as theres so many different things in the pie :o

Mince, potato, beans, peas, sweetcorn, gravy :p

You're bulking, so the only things from that list i would bother counting are the mince and potatoes, that's where most of the calories will be. Then you can rest in the knowledge you are actually eating more than the total.

Soldato
Maybe the pastry too, eh? ;)

Hoy it all on a spreadsheet, create a lookup table for each evening meal and you'll be able to get an idea of what you're getting each day by simply changing a value :)

Caporegime
Thought i'd go for the tricep-monkey look:

IMG_20111212_181402-1.jpg

Failed though

Man of Honour
Dude, you probably lost next to no size. Weight fluctuates all the time, you could have had an extra poo that day :p drunk less water, eaten less food, Glycogen stores lower

Anything. Don't sweat it

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, didn't go to the gym for 9 days due to a heavy work load.

Lost 3lbs in that time.

Back to square one.

:/

I'm down almost 5lbs since last week lolol. Don't look any different though.

Although while i was miring myself in the mirror last night i noticed i've started to get some stretchmarks across my bicep and in the little crease where chest/shoulder meets arm :(

Associate
Although while i was miring myself in the mirror last night i noticed i've started to get some stretchmarks across my bicep and in the little crease where chest/shoulder meets arm :(

I would see it as a good thing and that you are growing with scars to prove! I have had that in the past and they always die down after a while.

Soldato
Cheers, trying to keep strict over christmas and trying to eat as much as I can.

I work away a fair bit that does have an effect sometimes. Though that said, as it's Xmas, it's a good chance to get it done :)

Associate
Didnt know there was a weight and training thread, thought id post up a recent pic of me post losing 2.5 stones - now at 12st dead, was a bit of a short porker for a good few years at 5'6". Need to still drop some body fat and control my diet better as i splurge on occasion but generally eat lots of veg and protien and whole foods. Im doing a cardio/weights mix on most workouts as well as swimming 2 times a week and strength training once a week. Man alive at 38 its tough to lose the love handles!

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
Got myself a pullup bar for the door in the office £5.00 quid :)

Girlfreind nabbed a photo while in test mode - bit vein but abs still there even though im bulking!

absdw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom