*** The BIG Christmas Competition *** Win the best Christmas ever!!

Soldato
Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh Refresh

Caporegime
Preparing myself for major disappointment again! :p

Hopefully it will be someone that actually needs/wants the stuff (like me :p) and a loyal forum member and not some guy who has been a member for 3 years and like 10 posts and/or some guy who will just sell most of the stuff to make some extra cash! :p

EDIT:

If I won, I would keep most of the stuff for me, but there are a few things that I could give to my bro and dad, which they need badly as well!

Soldato
The winner.... of the 2011 Big Christmas Competition is....

drum roll.......

PHILIP SAURIN

Unknown if a forum member, but if you are - you have just won a load of nice goodies!!!!

Congratulations everyone! If you were not lucky this time we will be running more competitions throughout next year. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Back
Top Bottom