Untraceable Wire Transfer

Soldato
Cash deposit only, probably into an off-shore account and set up a few shield companies before the outgoing transfer via unregulated banking regions.

You would physically have to get the money into the account in the first place though.

Permabanned
Any wire transfer is traceable....it is possible to route the transfer through various protocols and proxies to make it very difficult to trace or so that the trace is routed to what appears to be a bone fide source, but ultimately that would require serious resources and would still be traceable to the right person with enough time and resources.

Why do you ask?

Associate
OP
Payment in kind

The problem is the distance and quantity, it will cost a lot of time and money just to ship it securely :/

Any wire transfer is traceable....it is possible to route the transfer through various protocols and proxies to make it very difficult to trace or so that the trace is routed to what appears to be a bone fide source, but ultimately that would require serious resources and would still be traceable to the right person with enough time and resources.

Why do you ask?

I just like my privacy :)

Permabanned
Trust message me, I do this all the time. You have to sneak in the hidden backdoor proxies, no one looks there...

Back
Top Bottom