**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Soldato
I would just like to pop in and say a big thank you to my SS Branddaly for my nostalgia packed present :) unfortunately I'm unable to post pictures yet as I'm posting from my phone, but ill get some up later tonight or tomorrow afternoon when I can get to my pc

Happy Christmas all and cheers again to Skippi for organizing :cool:

Caporegime
Here a picture of my things!

I got a soldier cutter, a microwave egg thingy, a microwave bacon cooker thing, a key ring come bottle opener come screw driver. And a ball maze thing which is rather amazing! Thanks again to Abraham! :)

W5DMV

Man of Honour
Azza you linked to some discount price razors in another thread - I got one each for my dad as brother, thanks :D

And merry Xmas, obv :p

Permabanned
Been looking at this thread with great interest. Some of the presents are awesome!!!
Think I'll be joining in the fun next year.

Merry Xmas all and Happy New Year!!!

Caporegime
Azza you linked to some discount price razors in another thread - I got one each for my dad as brother, thanks :D

And merry Xmas, obv :p

Ohhh the Edwin Jagger? Have they cut their faces open yet?

I didn't actually order one myself... :confused: Will probably get one with my Christmas money.

Azza

Awesome pressy mate, had a few laughs on it already this morning - Great fun lol

*snipeh*

Thanks dude

:D

Glad you like it man! :D I expect it to have prime location in your bar!!

Associate
*snip*
many thanks to my SS! very appropriate gifts!!

I know 2 were unoriginal as you told me that you liked them on elfster. The 3rd was due to a post I found on here saying you had previously enjoyed some lego games. That was why I asked you the question about your kids :)

In the end I ordered it before you replied as I wanted to make sure it arrived for you :) Hopefully you can get some use out of it!

Associate
Just got home from work to open some awesome presents from my SS, you really must like shopping!

Shaver is awesome, I can now start to look more human and less hairy, the socks are silky soft, those Egyptians really know how to make some fine cotton. Still not sure what surprise awaits me in the kinder egg, will post update soon.

Big thank you to my SS, some really nice things, in fact they were the only presents I got this year so put a smile on my face :D

Really hope my...Victim has received their gift, is was sent ages ago but tracking still hasn't updated and I've not heard anything from them :(

photo1-1.jpg

Associate
I want my guy to post! Stop being with your real life family!

Sorry to have taken my time. I have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I will start with the parcels/wrapped presents

1.JPG

This started to worry me a little, I was wondering what horrors my SS had uncovered!

2.JPG

Time to open the card! It did make me chuckle, I will have to pass this onto our helpdesk as I am sure some of them have already heard that line!

3.JPG

Even though it is a birthday card, I won't hold it against you :D

4.JPG

My first package, I was actually running low on coffee and I forgot to stock up before Christmas. Now there is no need, I love my coffee :cool:

6.JPG

RIP, it didn't last long :o

7.JPG

Another note inside the larger box

8.JPG

Now I have to say, I really wasn't expecting this! Awesome gift that will get lots and lots of use. Thank you so much :D

9.JPG

Last but not least, this present actual made me burst out laughing

5.JPG

I got a weird look from the girlfriend :eek: Hopefully she won't get any ideas later :p

Once again thank you! I hope you and everyone else here has a very Merry Christmas. :)

Well here are a few pictures of my haul, thank you so much to my SS, love the gifts.

Wooo I got lego.
dscn1384q.jpg

Personalised mug, very nice.
dscn1387a.jpg

This shot is with everything unwrapped.
76508838.jpg

So from that photo I have:

2 dvd's
2 double deckers
A mug
Lego
Pencil
Dominos pizza bottle opener
2 bars of chocolate
Tea bags
Post it notes
Chilli jam
Bar of soap
Ginger buscuits
Racing willies

I think that covers everything, I think that has to be one of the biggest haul of gifts from a SS.

Soldato
Merry Christmas to my SS. RobH.

Thank you so much.
IMG-20111225-00890.jpg

Got a Lava Lamp
A LED TAG (you can make your own messages onto it)
A The Don coaster
and 3 items he personally made on his 3D Printer.......A *********, A Bottle opener and a little square puzzle.
IMG-20111225-00893.jpg

Really happy with them

Thank you so much. Love doing the Secret Santa with OCUK. get some lovely things.

Merry Christmas.... :) :)

Back
Top Bottom