Eye Floaters

Yeah, I bumped my head in Dec 1995 which instantly caused floaters and they have stayed ever since. Then I had conjunctivitis earlier this year which caused more but they went away after it finished and I'm left with the 1995 ones again. Very annoying as it can block letters and words while you're trying to read from a book.

Soldato
Yeah, they resemble roads on maps for me.

Seeing stars during a head rush is much more annoying.
When snowboarding the other week I was completely physically and mentally exhausted, I started seeing loads of stars everywhere and my vision started the fade. Lost my balance and fell over backwards without really realising it, so I didn't put my arms back to stop me, thank god I was wearing my helmet.
Vision is useful

Soldato
I get flashing specks in my peripheral vision when I strain to lift anything really heavy, Is that a common thing? It only stays for a minute or 2 but can be annoying

Associate
I have a circular light grey one on my right eye its really small and don't notice it most of the time but it float's around then dissapears but it'll be back it always is! Had it since as long as i can remember.

Back
Top Bottom