• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ivy Bridge to Launch on April 8

Soldato
4 months (april) is quite a bit off....

usually intel tend to start the year off with a bang guess not this year woulda been awesome if they released it late jan/feb....

Associate
3570K only has a 100Mhz bump and might OC a bit higher.

Seems better to wait till april and get a discounted and discontinued 2500K

Permabanned
3570K only has a 100Mhz bump and might OC a bit higher.

Seems better to wait till april and get a discounted and discontinued 2500K

Or buy some of the cut price 2500k chips that are going to be on ebay/ocuk members market.

Ill sell u mine ;) I cant wait so ill order it now in the next 2 weeks and sell in may for the 3770k or something.:cool:

Associate
Has anything been released about an i3 ivybridge release. I am gonna be building a media centre PC for under the TV and the lower wattage that ivybridge runs at would be better than the sandybridge counter part. Is there gonna be an i3 range because I think an i5 would be a bit of a waste for what I need.

Associate
Has anything been released about an i3 ivybridge release. I am gonna be building a media centre PC for under the TV and the lower wattage that ivybridge runs at would be better than the sandybridge counter part. Is there gonna be an i3 range because I think an i5 would be a bit of a waste for what I need.

No figures that I can find

Back
Top Bottom