*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
Haven't had studio monitors for some months and listening through headphones all the time was getting painful so invested in a ipod dock to at least run sound through speakers. Re-added my old 17" iiyama to the shelf. Next month should be losing the midi controller and gaining a NI Kontrol S2 as I miss my mixing and will be getting some KRK Rokit 6 studio monitors soon too.

(yes cabling is a shocker haha)

IMG_0612.jpg

Associate
Yeah ... it can be a bit annoying and I would prefer the desk space also... I may look into this in the future.
I have a small son though and he would love getting under the desk and driving his metal cars all over my case!!! forget that :)

Soldato
this doesnt apply to everyone, but if you spend a fair amount of money on a shiny new case, to me you have to show it off! and the desk is the best place for that, even if you are the only one that comes into your room.

I see what you mean, but the problem with cases on desks for me is that you hear so much more noise from them when they are raised up on the desk and near your face, if you put them under the desk it blocks a lot of the noise. I've found the best way to silence a pc is to put it under the desk ...and then worry about sound proofing, quiet fans etc. I have both but if I put my case on the deskI do hear a good deal more noise from it and I hate that. Also it takes up all that desk space, and I actually use the space on mine for doing paper work aswell as using my computer.

Back
Top Bottom