• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Switch screens?

Soldato
Right. I now have my 7970 comfortably nestled within the confines of my PC and it's seemingly very happy, providing a sterling service.

However, I also invested in a 32" 1366x768 TV as I was sick of Windows Media Center disabling things like Sky Player.

Currently the 7970 is running DVI-VGA (for some reason if I use the HDMI cable I get a 1" border all around my monitor) but I have also ordered a nice long HDMI cable to go from the card into my TV.

Obviously I will get a picture on both, but is is possible to tell the drivers or game to use a specific monitor? I want to be able to lounge on my bed in comfort and play games, but then play my FPS at the desktop on the monitor.

Any one tried this? Would be a lot simpler if my TV was 1080p, could simply clone the displays.

Back
Top Bottom