*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
2e674ac7.jpg

6cfee5a5.jpg

Associate
Rizo, you need bigger speaker stands to hide that mess ;)

The Plasma was on the wall to the right with all the cables in the trunking but i had to move my bed so i could fit in those speakers and the tv ended up on that shelf corner :(

not ideal but its all i got to work with, i was going to get more trunking but i shall be moving out again in june so no point for now.

Soldato
The Plasma was on the wall to the right with all the cables in the trunking but i had to move my bed so i could fit in those speakers and the tv ended up on that shelf corner :(

not ideal but its all i got to work with, i was going to get more trunking but i shall be moving out again in june so no point for now.

Gutter when you come home drunk and slam open the door!!!!

Soldato
Associate
Associate
Home setup hasn't changed, so here's my work one.

Nice set-up! How do you find the new E6420 think its alittle bloated and consumer personally, of course it is rapid with win7 and thats without and ssd! just a shame about the fat boarders and strange shape. Personally been using Dells E range since the E630 (still using) and all the way through to now they've been great design. /rant

Soldato
Nice set-up! How do you find the new E6420 think its alittle bloated and consumer personally, of course it is rapid with win7 and thats without and ssd! just a shame about the fat boarders and strange shape. Personally been using Dells E range since the E630 (still using) and all the way through to now they've been great design. /rant

Thanks!
The E6420 is fantastic, very fast and probably the best built Dell I've ever used! Seriously, the build quality is amazing. Standard battery is also great, get at least 4 hours of general working out of it.

The last E4 series was terrible, I've had to get engineers out 4 times so far to repair the screen hinges because the design is shocking. The screen hinge in just held in by plastic and eventually just cracks and snaps. Plus they're horribly plastic. The E6420 is such a contrast in build quality.

Associate
Work in Progress

2j3jo8i.jpg

Worst Cable management.

9kxmkp.jpg

Please ignore the Anon mask. All I need is a screen and a cheeky headset.

91gu4j.jpg

I figure ill have a Dual screen set up. But this will be reserved for movies.

Associate
only got the wireless KB and mouse, was using apple USB ones before, Still have the USB keyboard as I'm having one or two problems with my sleep settings so need it to get into BIOS. Once I get it sorted i'll be stowing it out of the way for a nice clean desktop....

Dock in the middle is for my i9000, which was used to take the photo. To the right is an o2 joggler, running android!!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have a 24" monitor on the way to me as we speak, so will have a nice new shot up in a few days!

Back
Top Bottom