RIP Sven

Associate
OP
didn't know him, but RIP fella.

What happened to him, Was he killed on a bike?

Not too sure tbh.

Theres a few ideas flying around.

Some people thing it might have been suicide because his wife left him a while back. But nothing conclusive.

He posted on twitter on 7th jan apparently so was his last tweet. And his last video was a week ago.

edit: according to Mordeth13 (videoblogger) he died in a fire in his home (could have been suicide).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjZ59wjUiMQ&feature=youtu.be

theres a vid by mordeth13 about sven.

Last edited:
Soldato
His passing with be rued by many. I'll miss his humour, the old man mask cracked me up especially chatroom video's; the one with the brunette asking to see his johnson had me in fits.

R.I.P. Steve.

Soldato
I've known him online since 2000, since meeting while playing Counterstrike Beta's and on the old alt.games.half-life.counterstrike news group, just never met in person, even though he asked so many times. He even posted a video to try and abuse me but it backfired hehe.

I decided to go to his funeral to "meet" him for the first and only time. He was a great online personality and will be missed by thousands. His father did a great talk about his life, and even though i never met him personally, it was great to hear stuff that he had told me, being bought up in the speach. He had done SO much more than some people will do in a lifetime, and he done it in just 30 years. I will miss him for sure.

He died in a House fire in Brighton (annoyingly i was in Brighton ON the day, so could have had a drink with him!) in his old family home but how and why he died isn't important, its what he did while he was here that truly matters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom