Really? You like this snow?
SFEcG.jpg
YES! I LOVE THIS SNOW!

Rlly?
yNTTq.jpg
YA, RLLY!

nnvGj.jpg
Rlly, rlly.

Hold on a moment, what is that over there?
o5PkH.jpg

I dont know who are but get out of my thread!
KWEKb.jpg
When in doubt, ask ur local dentist.

Associate
Lovely dog you got there. One thing I always notice when taking photos of mine (as you can see in yours too), is the way they always keep you focussed as they run towards you

My border collie got to experience his first proper snow last year, he loves it too. He's quite short though, and with last year's snow being about 10-14 inches deep in some places, it was quite amusing to see him wade through it. Poor little bugger was covered in ice balls stuck to his legs & underside, so much so, he couldn't sit down until I removed them :)

This is one from last week...

Rude boy! by GSpix, on Flickr

My Charlie was also semi-rescue, albeit from a legit breeder, his previous owner got bored of him after only 10days, I mean how can you possibly get bored of a puppy?

Soldato
OP
Awww, he's lovely :) I dont get the puppy thing either, mine was a present to the previous owners girlfriend, who promptly got bored of her so he took her back. Only trouble is that he already had a dog and found it hard to give them both equal time. His other dog takes his caged gaurding duty very seriously, but mals just don't do guard dog... while the guard dog was barking away at passers buy, she would just stand there with her face against the fence giving everyone that 'please just come love me' look.

Have to follow suit with that tounge look!
yBps0.jpg
Shame I cropped her in that one.

Soldato
Dogs / Snow / Tongues, awesome :)

izz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom