Dereck Chisora slaps Vitali Klitschko ahead of title fight

Soldato
Tell you what though, it'll sell PPV's and thats all that Frank Warren cares about.

Gave me a good chuckle, seeing the two of them kill eachother will be a good night of viewing.

Soldato
I'm guessing that clear, reflective stuff by Chisora's ear is the glass smashing?
Looks to me like the drink flying out of the bottle. Bit stupid throwing a punch with bottle in hand, if it smashed it could easily have done serious damage to Haye's hand, Chisora's neck/face or both.

Funny stuff, another embarrassment to the UK as well though. Somewhere along the way, too many of our fighters seem have picked up the idea that to be the best you have to be a ****.

Soldato
Chisora: (Shouting and indicating towards Haye). He glassed me. I swear to God, David, I am going to shoot you. I am going to shoot you. I am going to physically shoot David Haye. He glassed me. He glassed me. He glassed me. I'm not having it. He glassed me.

I lol'd.

Caporegime
I still get the impression it was staged, the "banter" from the stage was so pathetic. IT really is embarrassing, okay boxing's always had its showboating, pre fight banter but they are trying to turn it into WWF to try and spark rivalries to generate more money.

There is fake rivalries and there is WWF style ridiculous crap, the problem is I think the quality of heavyweights is abysmal and so the only thing they can do to make anyone interested is this crap. Haye is a rubbish boxer Chisora is rubbish, Vitali is rubbish(maybe he wasn't at one point), his movement, his feet, his real lack of doing anything interesting in the ring at all last night. He's tall, and strong, but he looked pathetic in the ring last night.

Oh well, we still get this to a degree in other weight divisions but Mayweather, he plays the "bad guy" role, maybe he is just an arrogant ****, but rather than stupid fake fights and crap he lets the boxing in the ring be the main event and he's still the worlds best and goes up against quality opposition more often than not.

That's the problem, Chisora or haye, the main event isn't their fights, its the crap outside the wrong.

Associate
Seems Britain et al are creating a new wave of Ghetto-gang- like boxers (esp heavyweight). Boxing is on a downward trend i feel, and this kind of behaviour doesn't help. Wasn't staged.

Permabanned
Chisora is an animal TBH, the Klitschko brothers remained civilised in spite of the extreme provocation.

He isn't even British by birth yet is allowed to represent Britain on the global stage. He is a disgrace.

Soldato
Chisora is an animal TBH, the Klitschko brothers remained civilised in spite of the extreme provocation.

Civil is squaring up to somebody in the ring before his heavyweight showdown with your brother? Please.

If Vladimir had not put himself in that position he would never been spat on.

Back
Top Bottom