Dereck Chisora slaps Vitali Klitschko ahead of title fight

Soldato
yes it does look intact, it was a reaction throw i think as he did throw a left first.
Classic combo, surprise them with the first then unload with power on the second, Chisora's trainer got the same treatment :D.

From watching the second video it looks very likely to me that Booth was cut as a result of Haye throwing the tripod.

Associate
Yeah that's what I mean, a lot of people seem to be thinking that the liquid flying out of the bottle is actually shards of glass. Haye's hand would be badly cut if the bottle shattered (though I guess we don't know for sure it this point that it isn't) and Chisora doesn't have a scratch on him which suggests to me that the bottle didn't smash on impact. What is certain is the effect of the punch would have been magnified several times given that Haye was holding the bottle, so that's almost as bad.

The liquid flying was as a result of the movement of the bottle. Look at the water on the right of the picture. He's moved his arm from behind him to punch him, at some point the bottle's gone upside down during this movement and the liquids come out. If you hold a bottle in your hand and attemp a punch at some point the bottle's going to be at an angle/upside down especially if the fists coming from a height. The "I've been bottled" claims from Chisora are laughable. He knew what he was getting himself into the moment he left his seat.

Soldato
The liquid flying was as a result of the movement of the bottle. Look at the water on the right of the picture. He's moved his arm from behind him to punch him, at some point the bottle's gone upside down during this movement and the liquids come out. If you hold a bottle in your hand and attemp a punch at some point the bottle's going to be at an angle/upside down especially if the fists coming from a height. The "I've been bottled" claims from Chisora are laughable. He knew what he was getting himself into the moment he left his seat.
Yes I am well aware of that, I'm questioning why others seem to think it's the bottle smashing :p.

Soldato
Whilst I do think it was despicable and that Chisora is a complete and utter **** I do find myself chuckling that Haye actually hit him, too often you see people squaring up and holding back but watching it again and it is a bit comical, probably due to the surprise! Didn't expect it at all.

Not very sportsman like and tbh the sport is on the decline in my eyes, UFC for the win!

Soldato
Apparently Boxnation is unencrypted tonight on Sky as they've had problems with new subscribers not being able to subscribe in time so they've unencrypted it.

Channel 456 :)

Firstly, thanks for that. I saw this msg and decided to rush home, I managed to watch the whole fight. :)

Secondly, both Haye and Chisora are embarrassments to boxing but no matter how much of a clown Chisora comes across, he did a hell of a lot better then anyone dreamed he would. He was constantly plodding forward, ducking and weaving and taking everything Vitali threw, and swinging wildly which pretty much was the only chance he had of winning. He talked the talk and then on the night, gave 100% with no fear. Haye is an absolute ****. He's by far a better boxer then Chisora, is much quicker and probably hits harder but has no heart whatsoever. He totally bottled it against Vladimir and doesn't deserve a shot against either Klitschko ever again in his life.

I would pay to see Chisora vs Haye, and in all honesty I would love to see Chisora KO Haye and send him into retirement once again. Both are utter prats but at least Chisora went for it when he was in the ring, even Vitali had to respect him as a fighter. Outside the ring it is a totally different matter.

Infact, it would be better to see Haye vs Chisora in the octagon, and see who the real animal is lol.

Last edited:
Associate
check this video, better angle you see Haye punching Chisora.

obviously fight or flee kicked in and being a boxer, I don't think flees an option :)

Doesn't seem Haye glassed him, just punched him with a bottle in his hand. I think Chisora probably using it as an excuse as he got a little beat down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECYAeNVIelw

Haha that's a belter video, left right combo, left hand round the neck and a peoples elbow to finish. Other videos look like he bottled him, but that video clearly shows two punches.

Soldato
Knowing a bit of jiu jitsu would have done wonders here! :p Whilst on the floor and then whilst grappling the trainer, a nice hip throw or sweep would have made for some good TV! The journalists must have been having orgasms.

Permabanned
From Wlad

"I'm totally disappointed with the lines that I just heard, that Dereck Chisora said that he was going to personally shoot David Haye. We went a little too far here. We don't need the theater like that. We don't need the bloody faces. Two British guys here on German soil, but actually fighting not in the ring. I told David Haye, you better stay out [of the press conference] because you're going to get b*tch slapped by Chisora...he just promised it. I'm disappointed. I definitely don't want this see this side of boxing, its a shame and embarrassing," Wladimir said.

"Chisora is actually a perfect loser, he loses the big fights. He talks about experience. He came over and slapped my brother, which is not acceptable. He will be punished and pay the penalty and also for spitting water in the ring. I don't believe what he said, shooting David Haye. This is criminal right here."

I don't like Haye but I would cheer him over Chisora. He is just a thug.

Spits on Wlad
Slaps Vitali
Squares up to him after the fight.
threatens to shoot and burn Haye.

Him and his entourage are scum.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Especially like this pic, the hat gets some big (h)air.

doncharlesdavidhaye.jpg

Caporegime
How is it that these total embarrassments can be released without charge? At the very least the british boxing board should remove their licences for a period of time.

It's thuggery, yes they are boxers but it's supposed to be in the ring and if they cannot control themselves they have no place in the sport. I understand the pre match banter and hyping fights but haye just gets stuck in.

This stuff needs to be stamped out. It's only legal for them to do it inside the ring.

Shame Haye didn't show as much courage when his toe hurt. Why doesn't he **** off acting like he promised and take this other waste of space with him.

Soldato
Haye is retired and therefore has no license to be removed.

Haye shouldn't have been at the press conference in the first place.

Permabanned
check this video, better angle you see Haye punching Chisora.

obviously fight or flee kicked in and being a boxer, I don't think flees an option :)

Doesn't seem Haye glassed him, just punched him with a bottle in his hand. I think Chisora probably using it as an excuse as he got a little beat down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECYAeNVIelw

After watching that must say haye has very very quick hands. its only outside a ring you realise how quick someone his.

Back
Top Bottom