OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Strongly disagree. Let's face it mate, you're hardly atypical of new comers to the sport or even intemediates. Kudos to your gains, physique and strength and all, but let's not go giving completely inaccurate advice based on your results.

Mmmkay even though I train many clients, and introduce methods I use with myself into those who wish to follow my path...

Again metabolism is key. I was once a very fat 18 stone obese at 17-18 yrs old... I dropped to 10 st v underweight and to what I am now. I am NO WAY can eat what I want and not put fat on that would be ridic. But I am a firm believer and always will be that metabolism is key. Now presuming you do not have a underlying medical condition of thyroid etc theres no reason you can not live as I do. It works for me and it works for everyone else. I should show you a clients results he was a very bloated and quite frankly high bodyfat but now is very lean and retaining more muscle mass.

Every week I follow a refeed protocol this is simply to ensure my metabolism is as fast as possible as long term dieting/low carbs leads to the metabolism slowing down which is the issue... So if I refeed on very high carbohydrate I can replenish muscle glycogen, speed up metabolic rate etc etc you know the rest thus leading to a much healthier environment for muscle + amino uptake and also fat burning.

Now im not saying this will provide instant results getting huge and ripped at the same time, no takes time and hard work ethic.... But anyone can do it. Diet is key yes, but counting macros etc isn't necessary don't care what people say but thats my opp, but pls don't even try say it's bullcrap...

And I'll post a picture of me up relaxed front. Also bear in mind I suffer from extreme low testosterone 5.9 (serum). For 1.5 year. I have chronic ulcerative colitis and im on chemotherapy.

So pls....... I am not a genetic god or whatever people here seem to say, I have average genetics and I train hard and eat well.

I am not a bodybuilder I simply train for my occupation & to look good makes me happy. I have other interests aside from training.

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o629/sk-x/rsz_img_0536.jpg

Theres a picture, little bit flat here but it is relaxed no tensing or poses. Bit watery from crap eating night before but can post a pic up of abs as they are normally if one really wants. Im not bothered if people want to call me a troll or say I talk rubbish that is up to you, im just providing a valid input to help. Just because I go against the "grain" here doesn't mean im a troll kk :).

Soldato
Sorry B1C3P but I just can't agree with you. Bear in mind this is what you said:
But im pretty shredded and follow no set diet really, just swap things in and out and I count absolutely nothing. Circa 14.5-15 stone 7-8% body fat.

It's as if you're telling people that they can get to 14.5 - 15 stone, 7-8% body fat by simply eating "no set diet", by "swap things in and out" and counting absolutely nothing. When you're big and lean I can see that being okay, but a LOT of n00bs do not know how to eat 3000 calories. They just can't comprehend just how much food that is. They need to write it down for it to really sink in.

They need to write down the macros because they won't realise just how little protein they're actually getting in that Tesco's chicken salad sandwich with lashing of industrial strength mayonnaise.

n00bs will need to calorie count and macro count to control a lean bulk. It's a lot easier to add mass and stay lean when you're a big lad like yourself.

P.S. I would love to see what medication you've been on from hospital =)

Associate
When i say no set diet im indicating that I don't eat say every 3 hours exactly and eat exactly this food every day forever and this quantity at this serving etc. I eat different foods every day, but stick to a rough diet. To put simple high amount of good sourced protein i.e. fillet/sirloine/chicken/sea bass/salmon etc. I don't eat pork though poor source imo. Also for carbs I don't eat pasta/rice/potatoes but that is ME as my stomach struggles with it, so tend to stick to really just oats, fruit and breads as I get on with this.

I never advised anyone on diet I was just simply stating a point. I wouldn't even advise anyone to even bother with a tesco chicken salad sanwich lol?

And on your last part not sure how to take it But anyway as you request:

100mg 6-mercaptopurine
6g pentasa
125mg x3 co-amoxclav

Alough I fail to see what this has to do with it. And srs if you think when your "big and lean" that it is easy to add mass and stay lean that is completely wrong.... It get's harder to add more mass... On the staying lean part I can agree with that to a certain extent due to metabolism and muscle quantity burning more calories.

Soldato
BICEP, a lot of your posts are very contradictory. For that reason (no matter how shredded/ripped/beastly), I choose to call BS on half of what you say.

it's absolutely nothing personal, but over the last year or so you have come out claiming you don't diet at all, then saying you do, so on and so forth.

I would go back through your post history but it's late on a friday and I'm leaving work soon :p

None the less, great physique (nohomo), and you are the envy of many a man within this section of the forums, no matter how you got there.

Associate
^Never said I don't diet at all said I don't follow "diets". Different thing. Nothings contradictory. But none the less your choice on what you think.

Fail to see why im going to lie about dieting or not lol? I say it how it is, I go against the grain on many things and I've experimented using many method. What works for me works for me and I've trialed it on quite a few people with success. Not going to go on and on about it though.

Soldato
as interesting as the reading above has can, i am gonna be boring and drag the thread kicking and screaming back to pictures ;) (if only for this post :)

23-02-2012Legs.jpg

getting the legs out, not a great pic and clearly at the gym but no full length at home so this will do :)

Man of Honour
h9oMf.jpg
Random back shot from the other day just to bring some more photo goodness to the thread, getting a good back shot is a lot more difficult than it looks!

Associate
1st of all - get some waxing.
2nd of all massive thick back, keep up the good work.

Syla5 - solid base there mate, good legs, lean and proportionate overall. Take advantage of Lie, not many get to start training under the wing of an experienced lifter and make many noob mistakes. you get to skip those and jump to the constant progress bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom