Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Anyone in particular? I can check out some online sources for you which you won't have access to.

Sorry I don't know any names, the teacher springs to mind though? All I really wanted were a few names, their ages, what their jobs were, what they were convicted of and what their sentences were. If you can help it would be much appreciated!!

TJM

TJM

Associate
I'm trying to find a few examples of those that were not in the majority, i.e. those older than 25 and employed.
I'm afraid you're out of luck then - there's no publicly accessible database of these cases. It'll probably be months before the MOJ pulls one together for statistical purposes and that is unlikely to have any names or job titles in it since it isn't relevant information.

News reports are your best bet.

Soldato
Ah. I did a search for Alexis Bailey (the teaching assistant) but no luck on Westlaw. I don't have time to do the researching, but if there are any names that you find in media reports then I can check Westlaw and others and email you a pdf of the judgment.

Soldato
I'm afraid you're out of luck then - there's no publicly accessible database of these cases. It'll probably be months before the MOJ pulls one together for statistical purposes and that is unlikely to have any names or job titles in it since it isn't relevant information.

News reports are your best bet.

Forgive my ignorance but I was always of the assumption that should someone receive a court sentence then that information was made public for all to observe, perhaps online somewhere?

Ah. I did a search for Alexis Bailey (the teaching assistant) but no luck on Westlaw. I don't have time to do the researching, but if there are any names that you find in media reports then I can check Westlaw and others and email you a pdf of the judgment.

Ah yes that's the name. I have managed to find a few others; Natasha Reid and Jamie Waylett (however neither of these age over 25)

Permabanned
Kay Burley is clueless, pandering to the PC crowd "BUT WHITE PEOPLE must have BEEN THERE AS WELL" You cant even say the word black/coloured anymore.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Yep censoring news which happens to be embarrassing or unpalatable, it's like being in Soviet Russia.

That man better watch out, it's illegal to speak the truth about immigration these days, he'll find himself up in court alongside tram woman.

Soldato
Kay Burley is clueless, pandering to the PC crowd "BUT WHITE PEOPLE must have BEEN THERE AS WELL" You cant even say the world black/coloured anymore.

Because the colour of someones skin is irrelevant to the actions they are taking.

Pretty clear to see that the bloke interviewed was trying to make an issue of the guy being black when it was not a cause or a factor in what was going on.

So the line of dull political correctness and flat out racism is drawn when people are making an issue of being a certain colour regardless of the action.

Permabanned
Because the colour of someones skin is irrelevant to the actions they are taking.

Pretty clear to see that the bloke interviewed was trying to make an issue of the guy being black when it was not a cause or a factor in what was going on.

So the line of dull political correctness and flat out racism is drawn when people are making an issue of being a certain colour regardless of the action.

I think it does, when the whole thing started when a black man was killed by the police, known gangster and criminal, then the black community protested about his death then went on the rampage, London is a lost cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom