** MASSIVE PORTABLE STORAGE CAPACITY FOR A STORMING PRICE **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Arrived today we have a phenomenal price on the OcUK Value 64GB USB2.0 Flash Drive. This tiny USB pen is able to be carted around with you on your keys and holds a gigantic 64GB of data. Media and other large files can be transported on one device easily and the data transfer speeds aren't too shabby either.

Personally, I am considering one of these to plug into my car and carry a good chunk of my enormous music collection with me at all times!

OcUK Value 64GB USB2.0 Flash Drive Black @ £34.99 inc VAT

FL-013-OK_400.jpg

OcUK Value 64GB USB Flash Drive (Black)

Key Features

- Enhanced for Windows ReadyBoost
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista & Windows 7
- Compatible with Mac OS 9 or higher & Linux 2.4.0 or higher
- 15MB/s Read, 5MB/s Write

With ports in almost every computer and popping up in cars, DVD and Multimedia players, TV's, Photo Frames and many more, USB drives are now being considered an essential accessory.

Only £34.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Permabanned
They work great for your car headunit, my Kenwood can't use a USB caddy on a HD but USB sticks no proble, i throw them all on as an MP3 no folders, job done, random it and loads of tunes, about a months time i change whats on there. Sorted!

Soldato
They work great for your car headunit, my Kenwood can't use a USB caddy on a HD but USB sticks no proble, i throw them all on as an MP3 no folders, job done, random it and loads of tunes, about a months time i change whats on there. Sorted!

Don't know what headunit you've got but I know my bt8044u has a pretty low limit on the number of folders you can use on a stick, it pretty much dictated that i use 16gb sticks as I can't stand the thought of having no folders :p

Last edited:
Associate
3.65 hours without taking into account that space you lose when formatted. (yeah I have nothing better to do :p)

Nice price though! Could use these to store hard drive images on, would save carting an external hard drive around.

Associate
I would be really tempted to buy a couple of these if they weren't made by busbi, they make some pretty terrible quality products. I know a couple of people (including myself) who have been sucked in by there prices only to find that the products break down in a couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom