*Mass Effect 3 Singleplayer Thread* (may contain spoilers)

Soldato
Mine was despatched today :D I also orderd the guide this time not that you need it but i wanted anything releating to mass effect so i got it regardless i do however find it amusing how i have a tracking reference for the guide book but not the game lolz :p

Soldato
any idea if the supermarkets are pricing this low, morrisons is the nearest for me so might wander up tomorrow

I doubt it to be honest. There hasn't been any fuss made about it at Sainsbury's at least, the best I can see happening is a few quid cheaper than the usual i.e. £37.99. The fact that Game/Gamestation won't be stocking it means the supermarkets don't really need to bother with any offers.

Soldato
Should this thread title be changed to contain some stars ***** and the word "Official" in it?

I venture into the PC thread, but as usual just a bunch of queefing going on in there

Soldato
Im nearing the end of ME2, just a few bits left to do. Im bloody loving this game, so my question is :

Is it worth buying the DLC for ME2 ? Does it add anything to the game / story or is it a bit pointless ?

Soldato
Im nearing the end of ME2, just a few bits left to do. Im bloody loving this game, so my question is :

Is it worth buying the DLC for ME2 ? Does it add anything to the game / story or is it a bit pointless ?

There all worth buying imo, Kasumi whilst doesnt add to the story is a very good experince on its own. Every ones fav is Lair of the Shadow Broker its also the longest out of all the DLC, I think that will have some effect on ME3 personally.

But in short yes buy them all!

Soldato
There all worth buying imo, Kasumi whilst doesnt add to the story is a very good experince on its own. Every ones fav is Lair of the Shadow Broker its also the longest out of all the DLC, I think that will have some effect on ME3 personally.

But in short yes buy them all!

Ok great thanks. I suppose in a way im enjoying ME2 that much i should get them anyway.

I will check them out tonight. In a good way it will keep me busy with ME2 for a bit longer. Hopefully long enough to get ME3 when its come down a bit in price.

Man of Honour
Ok great thanks. I suppose in a way im enjoying ME2 that much i should get them anyway.

I will check them out tonight. In a good way it will keep me busy with ME2 for a bit longer. Hopefully long enough to get ME3 when its come down a bit in price.

Definitely get Shadow Broker, Kasumi and Zaeed. Overlord is OK, Firewalker isn't that good. Do you own a new copy of ME2 or a second hand one? As you'd get Kasumi and Firewalker free with that.

Arrival is a bit of an odd one. I would get that just because it's the bridging story point for ME3. It's a bit rubbish, but the story side helps.

Back
Top Bottom