• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Man of Honour
With 2.5 you used to be able to ctrl esc and it would run in a wierd semi windowed mode, or it did on mine. Now it doesn't

Anyway, heres mine.
CPU: Intel 2600K @ 4.6Ghz
GPU: HD7970 Powercolor
Nothing special, just stopped what I was doing, closed down browser and ran benchmark.

First at stock:
544.png

1920x1080
HD7970_Stock_1080s.png

1680x1050
HD7970_Stock_1050s.png

Now clocked to max in CC (1125/1575)
b7t.png

1920x1080
HD7970_OC_1125_1575_1080s.png

1680x1050:
HD7970_OC_1125_1575_1050s.png

Last edited:
Associate
OP
OK thanks for the help guys RE: screenshots and preventing cheating.

I have updated the rules :) to say that the main screenshot should be full screen and include the cobbles. GPU-Z screenshot should be seperate.

If submission doesn't match the rules it won't be included in the leaderboard (will add first iteration of the board tonight!).

Rules

1. Include make / model of card to be in post
  2. Include clock settings and voltage used in post
  3. Include name / version of overclocking software used
  4. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot from GPU-Z with clock settings and verification link (separate from results screen)
  5. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot of results in fullscreen with cobblestones from Unigine (not html report)
  6. Results MUST be from version 3.0

Soldato
IMO post 1920x1080 only.

The other thread has 1680x1050 results so if anyone's interested in doing that, for whatever reason, use Heaven 2.5, the database is already pretty large to compare with.

Soldato
PS, where's all these amazing Kepler results?????

Probably still wrapped up in vans waiting to be delivered, or for workers to get home.

Give them a chance to plug them in, most folks will want to play games anyway, that's what they are for after all.

The majority don't buy a 680 to say 'ooooh my cards better than yours', the select few will, but you know the type I'm talking about.
:rolleyes:

Associate
OP
OK just a quick look before I take a proper look this evening but it seems no one has provided a valid set of benchmark results yet :|

Some of you are resizing your screenshots which would make it hard to judge if anything has been altered. Full resolution screen shots only please :)

I will edit the rules to make it clear but we need the following -

Rules

1. Include make / model of card to be in post
  2. Include clock settings and voltage used in post
  3. Include name / version of overclocking software used
  4. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot from GPU-Z with clock settings and verification link (separate from results screen)
  5. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot of results in fullscreen with cobblestones from Unigine (not html report)
  6. Screenshots should be native resolution and not resized
  7. Results MUST be from version 3.0

Man of Honour
OK just a quick look before I take a proper look this evening but it seems no one has provided a valid set of benchmark results yet :|

Some of you are resizing your screenshots which would make it hard to judge if anything has been altered. Full resolution screen shots only please :)

I will edit the rules to make it clear but we need the following -

I havent resized just cropped, but lucky I saved the originals :)

But as said, was posting at 1024 ish so not to get a slapped wristy, I think if you can put in the topic a warning about the large images and get the ok from the mods then that would work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom