• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Associate
OP
Strictest bench thread ever :p

LOL

why??

posting 1080p pictures makes the thread difficult to read after awhile. also ocuk don't like people posting high res pictures

I've asked Gibbo but he hasn't replied yet.

There is a high resolution screenshot thread in the PC Games subforum and it is allowed in there!

I think leave the screens at native res but crop them so u can see the result and some of the cobbles at full detail and stick to the forum rules :)

Please no cropping! If you don't want to post full resolution then post resized image with a link to the full resolution version.

Main reason is I thought would be less likely to be tempered with if they are original screenshot rather than cropped or resized.

Associate
Photobucket crops them automatic, the more results we have the easier to spot cheats if they are some several fps higher than similar setups. Not doing mine all again, if they not good enough they are there for reference.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
OK peoples ! I've updated the original post now with some of the results you've provided :)

Please don't update any posts previous to this one now - new benchmarks after this post otherwise they won't be counted.

TY

Associate
Totally stock MSI GTX 680s, no overclock at all. Max temps GPU1 79 GPU2 79. Fans 55 both. Simply awesome GPUs, ill read up about O/C then post again.

Heaven680.png

680.png

6801.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom