OcUK Motorbike Meet 2012 *Interest and ideas*

Associate
Real men don't hide behind fairing. :D /troll
Does that also apply if parts of said fairing regularly bid for freedom? :)

Apologies to whoever was following me for the slow cornering and many missed gears - the old 'box was being espcially temperamental. Almost dropped it on the way home when it decided to pop out of second on a roundabout, but otherwise made it back in one piece.

Very enjoyable day's riding and great to meet you all, must do this more often I reckon.

Dan - green Guzzi

Associate
Looks like you guys had a great time! Who's in the dayglow, safety first as we all agree! :p

Makes me all the more ****ed off that I couldn't come. I got to the MOT station at 8am in the MX5, went across the road for a bacon roll and came back after 20 minutes to ask how it was going.

"Sorry mate the cars too low for us to get the sliding jacks on the ramp under, we can't MOT it". WTF!? It's not THAT low . . .

Went along to a local garage who still has a pit who will do it Tuesday for me (my Dad has kindly agreed to take it in for me) but fuming that I missed yesterday only for it to all be worthless anyway.

Soldato
I'm sound but I bet your Missus is feeling it today, Kudos to her for coming. :cool:

Yep, she is a great sport :) She really enjoyed it (actually, she is sitting oppiste me as I type this and genuinly said she enjoyed it).

I think Wales should be the next meet. Far I know, but if I go to wales, will probably stay over for a night there. Fantastic roads I hear.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Yep, she is a great sport :) She really enjoyed it (actually, she is sitting oppiste me as I type this and genuinly said she enjoyed it).
:cool:
I think Wales should be the next meet. Far I know, but if I go to wales, will probably stay over for a night there. Fantastic roads I hear.

Ha !!! :D
I'm glad you said that as my neighbour is Welsh & I caught him in the back garden last night whilst I was fettling my bike.
He reckons the A44 to Aberyswith is Awesome & I've checked it out on Google maps & it does look Epic.

On a side note is anybody up to some ruff riding & tenting it for a night ?

Also I've put passing my test at the top of my list even if I have to sell my Chopper to do the test & get a decent size bike.

Soldato
Tenting it? You can mate, we will stay in a nice comfy hotel, romantic kebab and chips, pint and a shower :p haha.

EDIT: If it was just me, I would tent it no problem, but 2 of us together, we will stay in a B&B (that was my serious answer haha)

dsb

dsb

Associate
Yea didnt want to get up this morning even though I had a magic carpet!!! Would be well up for an over nighter, A44 looks a treat could just do the whole road start to finish, over night then back again.

Back
Top Bottom