some lowlife tried to sexually assault my gf

Just got a call from her in tears, some utter scumbag followed her on her walk home and threatened her with a knife and tried to get her to "do things" Luckily some random bloke scared him off.

im seething right now could literally carve his face off.

Can't get to hers until the morning

What should I do I gathered 999 would be pointless. Have a rough description of his age, height, ethnicity, clothing, accent and where she noticed him following her. Should i call the shops and ask about their CCTV or just visit the police station in the morning with her?

Thanks i feel in bits right now :mad::mad:

Caporegime
Sorry to hear dude. There are some horrible people out there.

Definitely call the police though as it's what they're there for, regardless of how much info you have.

Why was she walking alone at this time?

Associate
since the ordeal is over, try calling the police on their low priority number (if there is one) to inform them of the incident.

Man of Honour
call the police and go out looking for him... dont just sit behind your keyboard consulting OcUK!

Can't get to hers until the morning

get a taxi now and go see her, ffs

Last edited:
Associate
unless your girlfriend lives far away from you (ie another city), could you not call a cab to get yourself over to her? you being there physically will probably help her a lot at this moment

Soldato
Hate to say but that kind of thing is a gateway crime to something more serious. Nothing for your girlfriend to worry about but he might try this on someone new, somewhere more secluded. If that girl makes a scene he may move on to methods of subduing her like drugs or violence.
This kind of thing needs to be nipped in the bud now.

Associate
Call the police(999), the guy may have gone off done it to someone else.

A similar incident happened many years ago with a GF of mine (Though i heard her scream and chased him off), we called the police and apparently he had done worse to another girl down the road.

My GF was taken to a safe house and interviewed, as was I as I had seen him briefly from behind when I was chasing him. They caught him and we attended a line-up at the local police station.

My GF couldn't identify him as it was dark and she was shaken up but I did, so did the other victim. As far as I know he was banged up.

So, get off internet and call police now!!

EDIT>> One advantage of living in a semi police state is the fact they probably have him on CCTV somewhere, this is the polices job to check not yours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom