ZX750 P4 Gossip/prices/thoughts Pics inc.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
Ordered a manual from the Jungle as I haven't got a clue about this bike. :o
Today I will be mainly cleaing/polishing/fettling & building up a good coat of FS365.
There will obviously be a period when I sit on it going vroom vroom :o + :p

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
Got out in the back yard today for a bit of cleaning.

Sorted a couple of big old slabs out to mount her on when I'm cleaning/greasing etc
Moving it off & on the paddock stand is a bit hairy but I s'pose I'll get used to it soon enough.
Bike could do with a serious clean around the shock & underneath & a hugger needs fitting to keep it that way.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
So Who else stood out back just staring at there bike today ? :p

It all starts tomorrow as I have my first session with my instructor, I've begged/lied & sort pity to get in as fast as poss. :D
Hopefully by the end of next week I would have done it all, Looking at it all online it's a right drawn out process but it has to be done so I'm switching off keeping my mouth shut & doing my best to make this as painless as poss.

What I would have give to jump on my bike today but once this test is out the way I'll be on it whenever & forever. :cool:

List of future mods to follow. :o + :p

O yer got my Manual for it today so at least I have something to read when I can't look at it anymore. :p

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
Glad I had the rain suit as it ****ed down for about six an a half of the 7 hours I was out. First few hours were Ok but in the end I'd had enough. Helmet started hurting after about 4 hours on & the instructor shouting in your ear is summit I could do without.
I got through it is all I'll say, No fun at all.

Soldato
First few hours were Ok but in the end I'd had enough. Helmet started hurting after about 4 hours on & the instructor shouting in your ear is summit I could do without.
I got through it is all I'll say, No fun at all.

I found the same too. The ear piece started hurting shortly after putting it in and it's hard work exaggerating everything to please the instructor (like when you look in your mirrors by simply moving your eyes instead of making that stupid exaggerated head movement to show "I'M LOOKING IN MY MIRRORS"

Stick with it and you'll be on the new bike in no time :)

dsb

dsb

Associate
As above stick with it, ask if they have an ear pad instead of an ear piece, will help.

Stick with it, the weather is supposed to be picking up so you will have more fun.

And if hes getting arse with you just tell him, my instructor was Italian and the other lad with us thought he was a bit much at times, but he was just passionate about his training and you could tell he got satisfaction with his students passing.

Associate
it's hard work exaggerating everything to please the instructor (like when you look in your mirrors by simply moving your eyes instead of making that stupid exaggerated head movement to show "I'M LOOKING IN MY MIRRORS"

I had problems with that on my car test. I was just flicking my eyes left and right and the examiner obviously thought I just wasn't using the mirrors. Second time round, I adjusted the mirror to the wrong position so that I had to move my head in order to use it properly. That worked. :D

Back
Top Bottom