COMPANY OF HEROES 2

Soldato
My copy of pcgamer arrived today, and its got a big preview of COH2 its the first ive heard about it:) I havent read it yet but going by the pictures its in soviet russia and theres lots of snow carnage:p:D

Associate
You have just made my day if this is true.

Loved COH, Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor.

Gerard, persevere with it!! its worth it. Look up the "Blitzkrieg Mod". Loads of new vehicles, units etc.

COH2, yeh!!!!!!!!!!! WOOP

Soldato
OP
Ill post some key features:
Set in the beginning of 1941, the players role will take him from the defense of stalingrad to the victory at berlin.
Graphics look amazing the soldiers look just as good as they do in other ww2 firstperson shooters.
Realistic snow, tank treads make realistic marks, also tanks can get bogged down in snow drifts.
Snow melts Eg: a soldier with a flamethrower burns a farmhouse the snow on the roof melts and makes the roof fallin.
You can vault over fences.
New Feature called "True Sight" You can only see what your units see.
More advanced covering system...thats all it says about that.

Soldato
Oh wow, this would be fantastic.

Fingers crossed for a Pacific Theatre, there is so much they could do with a Japanese faction, kamikaze, infantry only, etc. Some nice lush jungle landscapes would be amazing. Am going to keep an ear to the ground about this.

Soldato
I still play multiplayer Company of heroes today, and I have had it since the first week it was out. Never has a rts held me for so long as CoH has. Company of heroes 2 will definitely be an instant purchase for me .

Associate
Ah nice, loved the original! Played it for hours and hours in multiplayer. If you haven't played it before you should check it out.

Back
Top Bottom