What did you do to your bike today?

Associate
Seen this work well on other forums... just a place where people can post what they have recently done/had done to their bike :)

So, I'll start...

Today I booked my ZX10R in for full pro suspension set up on the 21st :D

Anyone else done anything recently?

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
My ZX7R (**** me that sounds good :p) has only been looked at by me. I did soak the chain tuther day & get a coat of FS365 on it but at the mo I just stare at it. :o

Soldato
Rode it 37.5 miles in the rain to work, rode it back in the rain again, put it in the garage with a final thought of 'my god that's filthy' :p

Next time it gets taken out the garage will be for a damn good clean, and it really really needs it :)

Associate
Rode the 25 miles to work this morning... but it's not really my bike, my bike is poorly, so I'm on a CBF600 as a hire bike... Don't like it :(

Don
I looked at it and dusted some MDF dust away from the chrome that had settled there after I made a sub box a few weekends ago.
I have covered 0 miles on my new back tyre in a month. This is not good.

Associate
bought it, chose a REG plate for it. now the wait for my licence to come back starts. i want to get back on a bike now damn it.

Associate
Rode to and from work. Got home and found a screw had come off some fairing bar so reattached. Want a new bike again.
Oh and I pumped up the tyres.

Soldato
I put some new levers on it. Replaced the ugly chrome ones with some sexy black ones (just Chinese cheepo ones but they fit well and work well. Once these are done I'll but some Pazzo's).

IMAG0241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom