Useful Overclocking Applications

Associate
As systool appears to come highly regarded and has been discontinued for the last few years, what's the current tool of choice as it's replacement?

thanks

Man of Honour
Massive list in op. But what's good benchmark tools for CPU, gfx and HDD and can easily be ranked compared to other components.

Associate
Anyone else getting core temp listed as having malicious software? Managed to dl it but then it kept asking about installing bubbledock?

Cheers

Alex

Associate
Any good stress test / benchmark recommendations? I've been using Prime 95 but after some research the last few days I hear this may not be the best tool anymore :(? I've looked through the list but it hasn't been updated in 7 years I think? so wondering if there's anything new I should use instead.

Associate
I use hardware monitor (HW monitor) from cupid.

is there a more up to date monitor that I should be using to see my cpu temps and how many threads my ryzen 3600 is using and at what speed? I seem to remember that I saw someone using something called hardware monitor but with 64 in the title - or is ryzen master (which I haven't used very much) better?

Back
Top Bottom