COMPANY OF HEROES 2

Associate
I was introduced to this game a year ago by my housemate, been hooked since. The multiplayer is a great example of how team play should be!

Look forward to the new one :D

Soldato
Does look awesome, shame we have to wait until next year :(

And another Homeworld game is massively overdue, but I don't think we will ever see it happen, I've lost hope :(

Associate
Got the original CoH as one of those games that are "thrown in" when you buy a graphics card (was my first "serious one", in fact, the 8800GT). Put it in because I was curious what it was, so glad I did. Bought the original and all the expansions on Steam when they were cheap a while ago, such a great game, really looking forward to the second.

Why does 2013 have to be so far away :(

Sem

Sem

Soldato
Anyone worried about Relic with this

They really took the P*** with DLC with the latest DoW games

im worried they are going to pull the same **** with this :(

Soldato
Anyone worried about Relic with this

They really took the P*** with DLC with the latest DoW games

im worried they are going to pull the same **** with this :(

it wont surprise me, every games company smells the money to be had on dlc.

the comunity is also calling for it to be steam only.

Soldato
I've never played the Blitzkreig mod, any good?

I've been playing the eastern front mod a lot recently. Have you tried this one?

Only found out about it a while back, brilliant mod with loads of new vehicles and enhanced command tree.

Don't play online yet, but was starting up a skirmish the other day, and before I knew it, some peeps had dropped in. Oh well, I knew I was going to get my butt kicked but thought what the hell.

Anyhoo, played a 2 v 2 and my comrade was lagging a lot, and a panel kept popping up asking if I wanted to kick or keep. I ignored the kick option even though the lag seemed to get worse. Towards the end of the game either he dropped out (we were losing) or the game kicked him, and I noticed a "dispute" on my stats.

So did someone get the hump or what? And what does a dispute mean?
No wonder I don't venture online lolz.

Caporegime
I could never get the hang of this game, but I do want to. I'm just not aggressive enough, I play RTS turtler style. :(

I'm the same. I've always been good at fine tuning the economic side of things in order to produce massive armies, and then I'm **** at harrassing. Fine vs a predictable AI, but it means you get wasted playing online.

Back
Top Bottom