• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official GTX 670 thread***

Associate
heres my pyramid of gtx 670's:p

2vuxbgk.jpg

No burger, so it doesn't count :D

Soldato
ohh so its you? haha yeah none so far,the gtx 670 looks promising though:p

im smelling an amd price drop when these cards come out so that will make things more interesting

Yeah, it's me :)

Anyway, if those TweakTown numbers are good then I think these 670 cards are going to be the better choice for very similar money. If AMD respond and cut their 79xx range a bit further then it might be worth having another look.

Associate
Afternoon gents,
Just wondering if these wee beasties are actually going on sale tomorrow or is it just the NDA being lifted tomorrow?
Id like to know if i should sell my own cards now or hang on to them over the weekend.

Caporegime
OP
2PM is when the NDA is officially lifted so they should go on sale then. Usually a store will list them early and then it just becomes a free for all. So just wait and see really.

Associate
Excellent. Thanks very much gents.

Ohh just one other question, Are the the 4GB versions released tomorrow aswell?
That would definitely make me one happy camper over the weekend.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Zotac GTX670. Think this is their reference / non overclocked card that uses a reference GTX 680 pcb.

9ERqcl.jpg

h0vLt.jpg

HP9QBl.jpg

9s3a6.jpg

WN3SB.jpg

jb0fA.jpg

YYVWe.jpg

bh3d3.jpg

VpZrZ.jpg

Gigabyte Windforce 3X OC v reference GTX 670

hf2SN.jpg

Gigabyte Windforce 3X OC v reference GTX 680 As you can see they are exactly the same pcb.

KFuyI.jpg

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Zotac GTX670. Think this is their reference / non overclocked card that uses a reference GTX 680 pcb.

9ERqcl.jpg

HP9QBl.jpg

MSI GTX 670 OC v reference GTX 670

hf2SN.jpg

MSI GTX 670 OC v reference GTX 680 As you can see they are exactly the same pcb.

KFuyI.jpg

The MSI 670 OC is NOT a 680 PCB, its a short PCB.

The only Zotac 670 to use a 680 PCB is their 4GB GTX 670 card, which there is no ETA for.

Caporegime
OP
My bad it's the Windforce isn't it.

Updated the post with more Zotac pictures, including chip and front naked pcb photos. Would that one be the 4GB model then Gibbo? I can't really read the Chinese website at all and Google translate just messes it up so can't see if it says it has 4GB of memory. :D

Soldato
The MSI 670 OC is NOT a 680 PCB, its a short PCB.

The only Zotac 670 to use a 680 PCB is their 4GB GTX 670 card, which there is no ETA for.

So all reference cards are with short PCB? only non reference have the 680 PCB. Do you know why Nvidia have gone down this root for the 670? cost cutting....

OcUK Staff
My bad it's the Windforce isn't it.

Updated the post with more Zotac pictures, including chip and front naked pcb photos. Would that one be the 4GB model then Gibbo? I can't really read the Chinese website at all and Google translate just messes it up so can't see if it says it has 4GB of memory. :D

Yes Zotac are all short PCB, bar 4GB version.

OcUK Staff
Gibbo, if I order at 2pm tomorrow will it be delivered on friday? I have the day off you see so will get it sent to my home not work address...

Yes, you can collect from our shop tomorrow from 2PM or later and all orders placed tomorrow before 16:30pm shall arrive Friday. :)

Back
Top Bottom