• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official GTX 670 thread***

OcUK Staff
Just again:-

ocuk670fortress.jpg

OcUK OWNS! :D

Soldato
True... I wouldn't be too dissappointed if I was buying 670SLI :)

But given the option, at this stage... I'd still pick the 690.

yes, well if i was going to replace my card, i'd only ever go for the 7990 when it's out, it's the only card i'd ever consider.

oh dear no, dont you start thinking like this boy, you've only just brought your card.... you'd better leave this graphics area it's making you want to upgrade again :confused:

Soldato
Considering the performance (within 10% of a 680 most of the time) I am sorely tempted by two of the EVGA 4GB cards. My resolution (3620x1920) means SLI would/could really benefit from the extra VRAM - as I will have the GPU grunt to push settings that would require it, something my single 680 can't do.

It makes a much cheaper option compared to the currently available 4GB GTX680's.

I think my wife would like the 680 for her own gaming machine.... :eek::D

Caporegime
Soldato
MSI warranties are dealt with by their major re-sellers.

You buy from OcUK and the whole warranty will be dealt with through OcUK.

OcUK will also now deal with the full warranties on other brands as well so there's not really any need to worry.

You've jsut made me even more happy that i ordered the MSI :D

Back
Top Bottom