**THIS IS WHY YOU BUY FROM OcUK - GTX 690 PYRAMID!!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

This is why you buy from OcUK, simply because we deliver. :)

Yes there is always a competitor out there undercutting or doing a silly price, but as I said previously they either won't get any stock or very little, meaning they can't fulfill orders. The end result is you either wait a very long time or cancel your order and come to one of the bigger more trusted etailors such as ourselves.

As such as you can see from this photo evidence we've had plenty of 690's today:-

6901a.jpg

6902q.jpg

6903w.jpg

Then remember we had 20x MSI 690's on Tuesday as well and you can see OcUK has already recieved nearly 50 units of 690 and we've shipped all our backorders. Those who were posting crazy prices on 690 have recieved zero stock. I've said it before, anyone can post a price without stock and this is why you buy from OcUK because we always get good levels of stock and were normally always first as well, meaning we can deliver and fulfill our orders. :)

Oh and just because I've been spamming this picture all day, this is a truly epic fortress:-

ocuk670fortress.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

P.S. Still plenty of 690's left in stock, or for a bargain bag yourself a 670. :)

Associate
Yes there is always a competitor out there undercutting or doing a silly price

Would that be a bloody silly price Gibbo? :p

BTW, I need some 4GB 670s to be in stock....:D Any idea if we'll see either the EVGAs before the end of the month or will there be any KFA2 or Windforce 3X 4GBs 670s?

OcUK Staff
OP
Would that be a bloody silly price Gibbo? :p

BTW, I need some 4GB 670s to be in stock....:D Any idea if we'll see either the EVGAs before the end of the month or will there be any KFA2 or Windforce 3X 4GBs 670s?

EVGA should be this month, but a no on KFA2 and Gigabyte.

Associate
Ah, now I know whats going on when you tell me you're busy Gibbo!!!

V.cool though and good team-building lol
Great news on the stock, if only one had my name on it.

Back
Top Bottom