ZX750 P4 Gossip/prices/thoughts Pics inc.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
I think the figure of 8 maneuver is to round up women & small children.

The main thing I learned throughout the process so far is how hard I can brake/swerve when it's raining/wet.
Also the double life saver will prob save my life a few times as I never used to bother with the inside check unless I was moving over to the left.

dsb

dsb

Associate
Boom getin, now to sort out another meet down south so you northerner a can have a taste of some proper roads.;)

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
I am going to resist the urge to go out tonight though as it's Friday & all the nutters will be about & to be honest I want to calm down & enjoy the buzz I'm on.

I'll be up with the Larks in the morning though to pound around some quiet roads, Weather forecast is Mint for the morrow an all. :cool:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
It's all good. :D
I waited patiently & did it the proper way & now I am legal I am still sat indoors looking at my bike through a window. :o
Tomorrow I'm going to get up early, get the bike out, fit my bobbins then fill the tank check the tyre pressures & just cruise. :cool:

Also my insurance was less than 200 quid TPFT. :p

Soldato
Take it easy on yer first few runs out, I know you will have heard that from a million people and be sick of hearing it but hey!.

Don't want to tune back in here after the weekend to find a "Damn - I've binned my bike!!" thread. ;)

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
I'll be taking it easy mate don't worry about that. Think of the shame I'd have to face here if I binned it, Just that alone is enough to slow a Dude down. :p

Back
Top Bottom