I nearly died today

Gangster
Associate
Of laughter when i saw what happened at work.

A random customer came in to the store with 1 of his mates. One was dressed as woody, the other buzz lightyear and just ran around the store shouting to ifinity and beyond, and asked for application forms. Then gettin chased out buy the guards. Classic moment in my life

Last edited:
Gangster
Associate
OP
The story could have been delivered a lot better, but it does sound fairly amusing :p

It was loooool, they were screaming all sort of toy story quotes around the shopping centre, they was causing havoc in every single store in our centre. I think they had more mates dressed as other figures causing havoc in other shops but only saw these 2 in my store

Caporegime
'Flashy mob' is the best thing I've read this morning :D

e :

The Best Poster said:
I crapped myself today, didn't even call for mummy to wipe my botty.

There I have provided a slightly misleading post too, can I haz ban?

I'd ban you. Twice, if you were lucky.

Last edited:
Soldato
5* Thread. Will read again to my children, and my grand children. I will create a bound copy using my best calligraphy that will be passed down through the generations to ensure no future members of my extended family will miss out on this riveting tale.

Gangster
Associate
OP
I'm surprised you have actually heard of Toy Story.

Im abit young compare to the old farts on these forums, but i do love me some toy story, made my childhood, i had toy story bed sheets buzz lightyear costume, the ps1 games, the lunchboxes, the shirts. Loved the whole concept of talking toys when i was like 6 i would pretend to walk out the room to catch my toys trying to talk :p

Soldato
Im abit young compare to the old farts on these forums, but i do love me some toy story, made my childhood, i had toy story bed sheets buzz lightyear costume, the ps1 games, the lunchboxes, the shirts. Loved the whole concept of talking toys when i was like 6 i would pretend to walk out the room to catch my toys trying to talk :p

I had a space hopper when I was a kid.

Back
Top Bottom