ZX750 P4 Gossip/prices/thoughts Pics inc.

Soldato
Congrats on the pass 4T5 :D. And glad you're starting to see how amazingly awesome biking actually is. The more miles you get under your belt, the more you will enjoy it!

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
Well I just put another hundred miles on & blew another tank of fuel out my exhaust. :p
All tucked up for the night now but I remembered to lube my change whilst it was warm so all ready for another Sunny day tomorrow. :cool:

Associate
Hi there 4T5,

When you were looking for bikes, did you come across a ZX7R in Exeter? 13k miles also? Just wondered as my brother is thinking of buying forementioned bike 'blind' so to speak.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
Just got in from a ride out & I can say now It's Official I Love my motorbike. :D
Feels like my bike now & the only thing I want to tweak now is my rear shock as I think it needs softening a tad but I am going to reset it to factory & go from there for starters.

Note to self - Get suspension key. :cool:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
Had my first scare today. :o
Off out on the B road to Ibstock I dipped into a slow left then dipped into an even slower right & the front wheel went over a pile of stones/rubble & moved about 3 inches which felt like 3 foot. :o + :p
They are laying those stones everywhere, The worst kind that they expect You to press into the road for them. :mad:
**** that I thought & turned off through the country roads heading up to the A444 for a lap or ten. Got about 3 minutes into the A444 & had talked myself out of the scare when low & behold there's more of the same roadworks with the **** stones piled about an inch deep everywhere.
It's a Conspiracy I tells ya. :mad:

Stopped for a bacon cob a smoke & a natter to the cob wagon Dude then headed out of Leicestershire to Warwickshire to find some decent roads, One is the road to Fillongley the B4102 from Nuneaton to Fillongley. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom