*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Sigh.... What could be causing the stuttering issues for me then? They are only very slight now and then but noticeable to me. I play on full max settings, 5850 1GB. Don't drop any less than 50FPS. Could Vsync be causing the stuttering everytime I drop below 60fps?

Associate
Sigh.... What could be causing the stuttering issues for me then? They are only very slight now and then but noticeable to me. I play on full max settings, 5850 1GB. Don't drop any less than 50FPS. Could Vsync be causing the stuttering everytime I drop below 60fps?

I remember I had similar issues in the open beta with my 7950. What I did was to max the fps foreground slider in the video options. Disabling vsync helps as well.

Associate
incredible game, took me about 7 hours to do act 1, although i did explore everywhere possible. Really enjoying the special events that spawn.

Eating lunch then getting stuck into act 2, happy days..

Soldato
Maybe the stuttering could be HDD related though? Only seem to happen when new monsters spawn when I'm walking across a map. Maybe everyone has it I just notice it more?

Associate
incredible game, took me about 7 hours to do act 1, although i did explore everywhere possible. Really enjoying the special events that spawn.

Eating lunch then getting stuck into act 2, happy days..

Exactly, this is why the 3-4 hour claims are total ********. Epic, epic game.

Associate
I got my CE today from Amazon, unfortunately no guest passes for D3 so I can't share them out :(
seems a lot of CEs are missing the D3 guest passes, which is a shame, wanted to let my OH play the game without her creating a char on my account, so she didn't have to start again when she got it herself :(

Oh well, guess she's waiting a month to play d3 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom