*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Pathetic in fairness... it's 7pm and a billion $ company can't get their act together.

Hmmmm, how comes I can login on the US server but my character isn't there?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Pathetic in fairness... it's 7pm and a billion $ company can't get their act together.

Hmmmm, how comes I can login on the US server but my character isn't there?

Characters are separate for each region.

Blizzard must have some of the most experiences techies in the world since they operate the biggest MMO in the world. How the hell can they need to have maintenance on Day 1 of the launch, especially after the Beta!?

Unexpected things happen, especially with a project of this size.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
It's not like they are new to large game launches... or saw the exact same thing happen in the open beta... or have thousands of beta testers playing the game for the last year... or have been working on D3 for what 5, 6, more years...

How hard is it to just get more servers!

Open Beta - "Oh look the servers have failed hard!"

"I guess we should double up on server capacity then...?"

"Nah, i'm sure everything will be OK at the retail launch..."

/facepalm

Associate
So glad I worked from home today. Been playing through most of the afternoon . Would've liked a quick session tonight, but that's wishful thinking.

Associate
I'm a n00b bare with me, thinking of getting the game tomorrow just because it's on PC only. Is the game only playable online or is in single player with optional online?

Its only playable online, wether your playing in coop or single player but currently you cant get on as the servers are down!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom