*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Beat last boss on Act 4 on Hell last night, started Inferno.

I'm just farming in Act 1, but the champion packs are so bad that if I get one that has something like Mortar / Fast, I have to just give up and farm somewhere else or make a new game as they just annhilate me :/

Soldato
One has to question the capability of Blizzard to plan infrastructure loads. It's not new, it's not rocket science, and it's not unpredictable. They are doing a bad job.

Soldato
Since I can't get in to play I have a question.

Ever since starting nightmare I've only had 1 yellow drop, it's getting a bit disheartening when I have a good fight against an elite or champion only to have them drop 2-3 blues. I'm really not exaggerating when I say 1 yellow. I'm nearing the end of Act 3 so will Hell be similar ? Is it supposed to be like this ?

Soldato
You can set it so that you either need to do it once a week or everytime you login.

Does it check where you are connecting from? for example if I log into my google account on this PC it doesn't need an authenticator code as I've set it to every 30 days, but if I log in from any other device it needs the code.

So if I log into D3 and type my authenticator code only once, does that mean on any other device it still has to be typed in to log in, or does it mean logging in from any computer doesn't have to type it in for a week?

Permabanned
Beat last boss on Act 4 on Hell last night, started Inferno.

I'm just farming in Act 1, but the champion packs are so bad that if I get one that has something like Mortar / Fast, I have to just give up and farm somewhere else or make a new game as they just annhilate me :/

Same as me but the ones that i hate more are spell reflect frost ones in small confined spaces its crazy. Got to the point where i have started stacking more hp only had 6.9k at level 51 as a wizard, 54 and i can get energy armor/focus armor so may well go back and farm hell acts 3 and 4

Soldato
HAH! I remember saying here during the beta that Blizz are underestimating the game's demand and overestimting their servers.

So many server problems...

I want to play so badly :mad:

Permabanned
grrrr havent played for two days.And i finally get a chance to and the servers are down again :(?? Is there any website that tells you about the servers infos like if there going to be down for how long etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom