Diablo3 Guest pass begging thread

Soldato
I'd absolutley love a pass if any one has one :D Played the first two and had completely missed the pre-order date for this.

Drop me a trust if you have one going spare, it's either get a pass or do domestic chores.... please save me..!!!!

Associate
Those passes are gone very quickly! I have been looking for one since Tuesday so if anyone has a spare one please trust (email) me :)

Associate
I just bought one of these for £1.70 from CJs Keys. Came through in a couple mins and works fine (just activated on battle.net).

Downloading at 8MB/s so should be playing shortly :)

I also just did this. I have no problem paying for the guest pass at that price - less than a pint! Will allow me to see if it's worth the full price, as I've never played a diablo game.

Soldato
Got two passes here from the retail box, next two people who emails me gets em. Email in trust or my MSN addy is the same.

EDIT: ALL GONE

dansew123 and Robbo your codes are on their way.

Soldato
I fancy giving this a go, a lot of friends playing it but apparently you don't get a guest pass with the digital download? Never played a Diablo game but it looks a laugh, anyone got a spare pass to give me some entertainment his dreary Sunday evening?

For your time:
angievaronagallery3.jpg

Associate
I fancy giving this a go, a lot of friends playing it but apparently you don't get a guest pass with the digital download? Never played a Diablo game but it looks a laugh, anyone got a spare pass to give me some entertainment his dreary Sunday evening?

For your time:
angievaronagallery3.jpg

She, sir, is worth a guest pass all day long :eek: :D

Check your trust.

I may have another to give out tomorrow. My brother asked for one, but isn't sure whether he's going to bother with the game yet. If he doesn't, it'll go to someone in here.

Soldato
She, sir, is worth a guest pass all day long :eek: :D

Check your trust.

I may have another to give out tomorrow. My brother asked for one, but isn't sure whether he's going to bother with the game yet. If he doesn't, it'll go to someone in here.

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman :D.

I would post another pic but I don't want to seem a complete pervert.

Back
Top Bottom