Steam Summer Sale Questions

Caporegime
Hey guys, I'm after bolstering my Steam Library.
I held off on the Assassins Creed bundle that was on recently (Which killed me I wanted it) and I'm currently holding off on a few other games that I'd like to get pretty cheap.

When's the Summer Steam Sale (When has it been in the past?)
And what games are you hoping/thinking will be on?

I find the sales a little tedious at times, as it seems that the same games are always on, but I didn't pick them up, I'm hoping to pick up the following in the Summer

Brink
Assassins Creed set
Fallout 3 and Vegas
Skyrim
Alan Wake
Arkham City

And a few others.

Anything you lot are looking forward to? Maybe you're a first time PC gamer looking to start etc.

Associate
Want the latest Sims xpacks but there wasn't an Easter sale (which people here thought there would be) and it wasn't in the Xmas sale, so I not getting my hopes up.

Permabanned
Summer sale revolves around 4th of July, for 10-14 days I recall. 2nd best Steam sale after Xmas!

Not looking for anything specific, but will of course end up with several as usual :o:D

Associate
Sims stuff never gets discounted

Bought it all off Steam so far and never paid full RRP :p Steam sales used to have everything on the store discounted but now they are far more selective.

They seem to go on sale to promote the latest xpacs & stuff paks. which means I one behind (on Pets). Probably have to wait until the next release for a sale.

Perhaps it will do on Origin?

Can’t mix steam and non-steam versions.

Soldato
Hey guys, I'm after bolstering my Steam Library.
I held off on the Assassins Creed bundle that was on recently (Which killed me I wanted it) and I'm currently holding off on a few other games that I'd like to get pretty cheap.

When's the Summer Steam Sale (When has it been in the past?)
And what games are you hoping/thinking will be on?

I find the sales a little tedious at times, as it seems that the same games are always on, but I didn't pick them up, I'm hoping to pick up the following in the Summer

Brink
Assassins Creed set
Fallout 3 and Vegas
Skyrim
Alan Wake
Arkham City
Why didnt you pick up most of them that have been in the sales in the past:confused:,they are all worth full price apart from Brink.

Can't see skyrim dropping that much tbh for a bit yet.

Caporegime
OP
Why didnt you pick up most of them that have been in the sales in the past:confused:,they are all worth full price apart from Brink.

Can't see skyrim dropping that much tbh for a bit yet.

Why doesn't everyone buy what they want when it's on sale?
Seems a stupid question.

Why can't you see Skyrim dropping that much? Deus Ex HR hsd been 5 quid, along with a ton of brilliant games.

Soldato
Why doesn't everyone buy what they want when it's on sale?
Seems a stupid question.

Why can't you see Skyrim dropping that much? Deus Ex HR hsd been 5 quid, along with a ton of brilliant games.

I tend to stock pile games in steam sales to play at a later date,having said that i bought most of them in that list at full price.

I just don't think skyrim will fall that much below £20 for a while yet.

Back
Top Bottom