It's too hot :(

Soldato
Pathetic. Deal with it like a man. Why on Earth would you not like the summer? Hot weather = summer dresses on the ladies.

Not been paying off today. All I've seen so far are fat, fleshy jelly-asses. I'll go for a little walk later down the university sports grounds. Bound to see some hotties there.

Soldato
Problem with the heat is there are just so many girls out there now showing off their skin.

No, I am not gay, but it's just incredibly frustrating walking about and the only thing I'm thinking is I would love to **** her and her and her and her etc etc etc !

Ah walking around in shorts with an erection, life's most troubling problem! :p

Associate
I said it was rather hot earlier before entering my exam covered in sweat. My several Indian colleagues assured me it was cold today.

Besides hot weather = half naked women.

Man of Honour
I just wish I was at home to make the most of it. Also I wish I had sun lotion on Tuesday as I burnt. Doesn't help I can't avoid the sun at work. just need the base tan up to help prevent burning.

Soldato
Nice weather but yeh, being stuck in an office sucks :)

On plus side it's the miniscule amount of time per year that my car is useful (can put the top down).

Soldato
while its does get a hell of a lot hotter in some places i really dont enjoy the heat, especially when there arent any air con or fans around.

Pathetic. Deal with it like a man. Why on Earth would you not like the summer? Hot weather = summer dresses on the ladies.
thats literally the only good thing about the summer imo, much prefer the spring where its warm but not baking

Man of Honour
2nd day and people are complaining already.

It's great to see people walking about in t-shirts, standing outside with a few beers after work, chillin' etc.

The City is just awesome in the summer and only a few weeks to Royal Ascot too :p

Back
Top Bottom